Today's the day

Mine all mine.

Just a few congested miles home, too many toys to get my head around.  Looks nice through the study window.   :love:

Don't think I will miss the Boxster, I just wasn't using it enough to justify it.

Mine all mine.

Just a few congested miles home, too many toys to get my head around.  Looks nice through the study window.   :love:

Don't think I will miss the Boxster, I just wasn't using it enough to justify it.

Fab! Look fwd to some pics!!

I have the powered tailgate feature, very nice but can I get rid of the beeping?  Sounds like a bin wagon reversing.   :thumbdown:

I have the powered tailgate feature, very nice but can I get rid of the beeping?  Sounds like a bin wagon reversing.   :thumbdown:

Yes but needs to be coded via VCDS - can also then get it to close from the key and in car button :thumbup:

I'm yet to get this done on mine though.

Anyone in the Manchester area with one of these willing to disable the beep for a couple of beer tokens?

Mud flaps ordered from Superskoda.

Just been putting a couple of items in the boot, kneeling mat, gloves etc and checked the tyre pressures.  All over the place.  All 4 over 40psi.  Now all at 35psi, ready for the first proper run tomorrow visiting number 1 and number 2 daughters.

Quick question, there is no insulating mat on the inside of the bonnet but there are slots in the bonnet to accept one, or does the petrol not need one?

Anyone in the Manchester area with one of these willing to disable the beep for a couple of beer tokens?

Mud flaps ordered from Superskoda.

Just been putting a couple of items in the boot, kneeling mat, gloves etc and checked the tyre pressures. All over the place. All 4 over 40psi. Now all at 35psi, ready for the first proper run tomorrow visiting number 1 and number 2 daughters.

Quick question, there is no insulating mat on the inside of the bonnet but there are slots in the bonnet to accept one, or does the petrol not need one?

Congratulations, nice present.

Same thing with tyre pressures on new cars happens to me Aus.

Petrol version don't get the under bonnet padding