DAB logos

Can't find an answer specifically to this one.

Should the Bolero unit automatically pick up station logos or is this a manual process in all cases? As in the process defined on here to download to a sd card and then manually assign?

This seems very strange if the unit accepts logos. Should it have had this done at the factory?

All a manual process as far as I know. Not done at the factory either as only your preset stations can be assigned a logo. There is no way the factory can know what you'll pick as your favourite stations.

All a manual process as far as I know. Not done at the factory either as only your preset stations can be assigned a logo. There is no way the factory can know what you'll pick as your favourite stations.

My MY16 MIB2 Bolero came with logos pre-programmed.

To the OP: How old is your car?

I think the logos are available for manual upload somewhere on the Skoda website and the process is documented somewhere in the manual.

Ta. It's a 64 plate. Not sure how to determine the 'my' part

The update box is ticked, which would lead one to believe that something somewhere should update them. Seems a bit of a dead design . DAB contains lots of data, and in the same way FM contains track text etc DAB should be capable of carrying the img file

Edited by Mallettsmallett

Ta. It's a 64 plate. Not sure how to determine the 'my' part

It will almost certainly be the 2015 model year (unless it sat in stock somewhere for a long period), which ran for cars manufactured from late May 2014 to late May 2015.

It can be confirmed by decoding the VIN, and I think the Skoda phone app will tell you if you give it your car's details.

Edited by Rodge