Recommend a Bodyshop.

JamboDave

I got the following spoiler as a present.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-II/Superb-II-Limousine-rear-trunk-spoiler-V1

I am now looking to have it painted and fitted, was wondering if anyone can recommend a bodyshop in the Fife/Edinburgh area to have the work done.

Cheers

David

The one behind behind kiwi fit on hallbeath road in Dunfermline, did work on the wife's dads car. I can't find any problems with the work or where the work was done. Sorry I don't know the name of the place.

The one behind behind kiwi fit on hallbeath road in Dunfermline, did work on the wife's dads car. I can't find any problems with the work or where the work was done. Sorry I don't know the name of the place.

Could be Dunfermline Accident Repair?

H&J Burgoynes in Airth has a good reputation with some people I work with.

Haven't used them myself.

Bit further but Iain Ross Refinishing in Perth are very good.

McDonald's coachworks (sure that's what it's called) opposite pets at home in halbeath on same side of road as the college behind the car wash (old petrol station) are very good. I used him a few year ago and never had any problems. Still the same guy that owns it and works there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...