octavia bluetooth model no.

I've recently retrofitted 7P6035730J with no issues, I think there are other models available as well though. I'm using an RNS510

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

thanks for that, im also going to install a columbus unit probably at the same time.

does it all intergrate with the screen on the dash?

Google Carsystems, they are a company based in Poland who sell the retro fit kits for bluetooth integration, I've just bought mine from there kit includes wiring loom, foam insert for bluetooth module and module itself it tells you on there website which model gives you integration with maxidot and multifunction steering wheel etc, hope this helps.

• Like 1

Google Carsystems, they are a company based in Poland who sell the retro fit kits for bluetooth integration, I've just bought mine from there kit includes wiring loom, foam insert for bluetooth module and module itself it tells you on there website which model gives you integration with maxidot and multifunction steering wheel etc, hope this helps.

thank you ill take a look.

Dears 

i bought fantasia 2010 with bolero radio touch screen and i found in the media screen an icon for Bluetooth but not active. 

Can i install Bluetooth device in my car ? and if yes what i need to make it happen? 

You will need a suitable Bluetooth module along with associated wiring and external microphone. The OEM mic. fits in a dedicated space in the interior light unit at the front of the headlining.

Many thanks for your update. 

Please advice which Bluetooth type will fit with my Radio and from where can i get one.  also this integration need for any software update or hardware enough.

another point, i didn't have in my radio any phone setting, what i have is phone push bottom for mute only. 

-After installing this device do i will see my phone contact in the Radio screen and i will have capability to receive calls in Radio screen?     

many thanks for the help i bought a 3C8035730 E from ebay.

all fitted fine other than i had an issue with fitting the wiring behind the radio due to having an mdi fitted too,removed the side of centre console and fiddled a bit and got it all in.

i also bought a columbus sat nav and had it all coded in last night.

great upgrade just waiting on the new fascia panel from the dealers.

• Like 1

I have bought the same module as you Tubbytommy, hopefully fitting this w/end, any tips I also have mdi and will be installing a recently acquired columbus at the same time, was due to collect dash trim from dealer today he phoned to say it's arrived but is damaged arghhhh! So got to wait on that arriving.

I have bought the same module as you Tubbytommy, hopefully fitting this w/end, any tips I also have mdi and will be installing a recently acquired columbus at the same time, was due to collect dash trim from dealer today he phoned to say it's arrived but is damaged arghhhh! So got to wait on that arriving.

as i mentioned above i had to remove that carpet trim bit on the passenger side centre console to pull the wiring plug through, the stereo will never fit with two plugs behind.

i installed the box behind the glovebox and gps and phone antenna on at the top on the passenger side pillar behind the roof trim, all out of sight and works fine.

• Like 1

as i mentioned above i had to remove that carpet trim bit on the passenger side centre console to pull the wiring plug through, the stereo will never fit with two plugs behind.

i installed the box behind the glovebox and gps and phone antenna on at the top on the passenger side pillar behind the roof trim, all out of sight and works fine.

Thanks for the advice going to give it a go tomorrow

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I bought Bluetooth 7P6035730E from eBay. It's working well with doing calls but i have an issue with Telephone book after downloading form the telephone the names appear likes dots and each time doing calls using phone book give me dials error  

Can you know why this  issue happen  and what is the solutions? 

Please not that my radio is bolero teach screen.