Broken headlight fastener

I removed my headlights to sand and polish them, and in the process of removing them, one of the 3 bolts snapped because it had corroded stuck in the threads. (A three year old car, I HATE road salt!)

Now this is the uppermost fastener on the headlight, and it consists of a plastic part with internal brass threads and external plastic threads that threads into the chassis of the car (for adjustment purposes I guess) and then a metal bolt that secures the light to the plastic part. (See pic below)

Could someone please help me find out the part numbers for these two parts? I don't know where to find parts diagrams or the likes where I could look these things up. What is the best source for this?

post-135906-0-22009100-1452194655_thumb.jpg

There is indeed a genuine Skoda repair kit designed for this very reason...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/256277-headlight-unit-replaced-under-warranty/

Part numbers here...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/287658-broken-headlight-mounting-brackets/

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies! Had looked at that thread about the repair kit, but image googling the numbers don't give the part I need, rather the "ears" for the housing! Am I mistaken?

• Like 1

The repair kit isn't one part number, there are different elements to the kit depending on which securing point has broken off.

Everything you need is listed in the second thread I linked in my previous post.

I think it might make more sense to get the car to a dealer and let them determine which parts you need?

The repair kit isn't one part number, there are different elements to the kit depending on which securing point has broken off.

Everything you need is listed in the second thread I linked in my previous post.

I think it might make more sense to get the car to a dealer and let them determine which parts you need?

Sorry, but I can't find any of what I need listed in your previous post!

So I asked my dealer and they said it was part of the headlight and couldn't be ordered separately. I couldn't believe that for a second, so I contacted SkodaParts.com and asked them. They managed to show me the parts fiche for the headlight, but that wasn't very helpful. At least the bolt is on there, but the plastic part isn't...

Then I got an idea, the plastic part could be part of the chassis!

Found this great website, http://vagfans.info/EN/skoda/CZ/SUP/Superb/2011/632 where I can sit down and find what I need for myself, since people working with this stuff don't seem to be able to help...

Lurking around, I found that the plastic part is actually called "Setting bracket" and has the number: 3T0806221

The bolt itself is a "Hex collared bolt" and has the number: N90999502

Will contact my dealer and see if they can get me these parts.