PD100 with 130/GT1749va turbo

How's it going everyone

Looking to see if anyone has had or got any results of a pd100 with a 130 turbo properly remaped?

Found loads of talk about it but haven't seen no proof as of yet lol

People say the standard injectors can give up to 170 bhp with the right setup and turbo

Found a gentleman on claiming he saw 176bhp from a polo pd100 with a 130 turbo with standard injectors pushed to the absolute limit running 2.5 (1.5) bar

My current setup on my pd100 is running around 150bhp (custom mapped with other supporting mods) and I know my injectors can give more, but I'm not pushing my standard turbo much more

I do have 130 injectors to go in but looking to see how far the 100 injectors can actually go

Cheers

Wasn't the answer I was looking for

Only looking to see what the standards can do as I'll be mapping it myself as my current set has been done by myself

If I fit the 130 injectors its agro for me as I'll prob hand it over to faboka to do as with different injectors it becomes a little complicated and I use the everyday

Edited by furbyPD100

It's all about durations and end of injection period.

10 years ago forum talk was 210-220 was the max from pd130/150 injectors when Jabba claimed 270bhp. Now people claim 260bhp+ can be had from them. I've had a frew dyno around the 260 mark. Theirs loads of threads about it across many forums. Everyone has their views and their logic behind them.

Same can be said for pd100 injectors. But like said above pd130/150 units can be found at decent prices so you might as well for price of mind assuming the mapper alters the duration, start of injection and starting maps to match the pd130 units. Top of my head theirs about 17 maps.

Also remember their are different pd130 injectors out their. ASZ/ARL are the ones to have as the blt and awx are a little smaller.

Edited by faboka vrs

+1 John fabia my injectors currently fueling 60mg but with only slightly extended durations,

understood that pd100 durations can be pushed to around 12' eoi but I'm not running it near that, that's what I've seen and been told by people running hybrids on pd100s

My car ran 102bhp standard and 133bhp on AMDs dyno with my own map with standard durations with just decat,

now the car has fmic straight through with decat and after my little miss hap of my smoke limiter being tuned in the wrong section

It pulls like a train compared to the 133map I had on the car, haven't yet logged it as waiting for lead to arrive

Still have it limited by TL up to 2500rpm to save my clutch and it pulls nice and hard but smooth all the way through

If you've extended the duration at 60mg then it's no longer 60mg but more :)

Remember the duration maps are calibration map so the Ecu know how long to keep the injectors open for to archive X injection quantity.

People use to say 7EOI was the limit which is where the 210-220 limit came from for the pd130 injectors.