De-Badge ?

Any busines grey owners debadged yet ?

Also.. anyone whos leasing debadged ?

Mine is a company car and I've debadged.

Edited by Coops
  • Like 1

Strange how you see the BMW badge immediately. And my first thought was why did you post a picture of a BMW but immediately wait a sec...

Photoshoped or have you really gone ahead and done this? :D

I shall not be De-badgeing my Skoda, I'll leave it for everyone to see that I have bought The car of the year, a good quality car at a very good price, wonder how many of those that do de-badge will take off the Laurin and Klement Badge not many I would Guess. Year's ago people used to nick VW badges it was called vandalism.

https://youtu.be/5tNp5Hy7f-8

Edited by russ1610
  • Like 1

"The car of the year" - mmmm. Seems like there are very many cars of the year these days - various magazines and websites give them out like confetti!

Don't like the "car of the year" route.....Many moons ago I had a Talbot Horizon which was "European car of the year" 1979.....and was the biggest pile of poo I have ever had by a long way!!!

• Like 1

We had a Chrysler Alpine (just before Talbot took over) which may also have had that accolade. Seemed like a decent enough car, but the electronic ignition failed and we were stranded in Yugoslavia for a few days!

Umm, but it wasn't de-badged ;-)

Edited by thewinelake
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I prefer them with... I am proud of what I bought  :D

then next step is side stickers :)

2016-skoda-superb-car-fender-stickers-fe

look, China version got chrome on door's moldings too

2016-skoda-superb-car-fender-stickers-fe

and wtf !!! - TSI 380 :)

2016-skoda-superb-decoration-trunk-door-

• Like 1

I like the chrome strip at the bottom of the boot also. Have one on herselfs Octavia & improves the look greatly IMO. Surprised SuperSkoda havn't made one yet for the S3.

I've seen a couple debadged right now, and I decided I will have mine debadged as well (only the ones on the back). I still wonder how many guys would think it was an Audi if you completely debadged it.

• Like 1

Mine goes in for detailing next week, he is going to take these off.  Really think the back looks 100% better once removed.

Personally I prefer them with... I am proud of what I bought  :D

Not a case of been proud.. its a case of preferring the clean look.

I have de-badged my previous 5 series, Audi A4

​Of course if you have a twisted sense of humor ( believe i have-- so friends say ! ) could remove Skoda round badge & fit B.M.W./Merc one...............

That would cause consternation !