rtech vs revo?

If I had the choice I'd go r-tech. Heard nowt but good things and they do a proper job from start to finish. Very knowledgeable on vag too, were very helpful when I just phoned for advice once.

Edited by YellowCar

R-Tech are held in the same regard here in London as Badger 5 is in the west country. A very well respected chap who really knows his stuff. People travel many miles to use him over the others.

Edited by kentphil1

Mines mapped with front mount. Larger tip etc etc. I'm now wanting hybrid k300 or the k04. So the fun never ends buddy haha.

Will be going rtech. I'm closer to shark but read so much on rtech. just need some money...now where's that balaclava and bank...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have it booked in for 18th of feb looking foward to it. I already have stage 1 by local garage forge front mount panel filter tip and silicone hose kit and decat exhuast since i put tip on has made a **** load of difference just hoping me soending 300 qiud on a map will make a massive diffence and yeah will probably do a little more haha seems though i work in a garage it only cost me for parts everybody wants more power after getting used to it