Yorkshire

Edwardw121

If you fancy a trip over to the right side of the hills I'll do it :) probably quite a few nearer to you though

Andy where abouts are you? I'm in Barnsley not too far from my fav road over the hills! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy where abouts are you? I'm in Barnsley not too far from my fav road over the hills! :)

East lancs, Rossendale - about 20 miles north of Manchester in t'hills. About an hour and a half away from Barnsley if you come over Woodhead.

Just to let you know just had some vcds tweaks done by the thedealsealer, really happy he certainly knows what he is doing had my retrofitted columbus & bluetooth module up & running in no time + some other tweaks! Really nice guy highly recommend

• Like 2

Just to let you know just had some vcds tweaks done by the thedealsealer, really happy he certainly knows what he is doing had my retrofitted columbus & bluetooth module up & running in no time + some other tweaks! Really nice guy highly recommend

cheers pal.

Will probably wait for my bulbs to come and then give him a shout!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just had the pleasure of thedealsealer working on my car with VCDS. Top bloke, methodical and safe taking scans has he went along. All the options I wanted were done and then he went through a whole list of others explaining what they were as went through them.

Thanks again

Craig

• Like 2

Just had the pleasure of thedealsealer working on my car with VCDS. Top bloke, methodical and safe taking scans has he went along. All the options I wanted were done and then he went through a whole list of others explaining what they were as went through them.

Thanks again

Craig

thank you guys! happy to help anytime  :sun:

Just a note on thedealsealer. He coded some stuff for me yesterday. All seems to work amazingly well!! :) thank you very much. Very nice bloke!!! Andyvee, do you know if tsr can be enabled without issue?

• Like 1

Back up what Edward said, thedealsealer really nice guy just helped me get some cd's out of a recently removed Bolero, didn't fancy re installing pain trying to fit Columbus with extra wiring.

• Like 1

Just a note on thedealsealer. He coded some stuff for me yesterday. All seems to work amazingly well!! :) thank you very much. Very nice bloke!!! Andyvee, do you know if tsr can be enabled without issue?

What head unit do you have? Is it MIB1 or MIB2?

Should work fine on a MIB2 Amundsen, the only issue might be coding the instrument cluster if you are a 16.5MY. Make sure whoever does it has VCDS 15.7.3 minimum (latest version as I type). You will make a right mess of the Infotainment unit if you use an earlier version. For best reliability, a Micro-CAN or HEX-NET would be better than a HEX+CAN cable.

Should work fine on a MIB2 Amundsen, the only issue might be coding the instrument cluster if you are a 16.5MY. Make sure whoever does it has VCDS 15.7.3 minimum (latest version as I type). You will make a right mess of the Infotainment unit if you use an earlier version. For best reliability, a Micro-CAN or HEX-NET would be better than a HEX+CAN cable.

whats a 16.5my?

It's my16 I think??? Not sure on dates? Reg'd 23/12/15.