First report from Sweden

Just picked up my candy white estate wagon, 190hp diesel 4x4 DSG. I also have the 15mm higher suspension due to travelling to customer sites with bad roads.... The webasto parking heater is great when it's minus 15degrees.....

The only drawback so far is that I cant get along with the Apple Car Play... Maybe I need to fiddle around with it more to learn it?!?!

New Nokian winter tyres with studs gives à amazing traction, even on packed snow and ice.

Looking forward to many miles with this car!!

• Like 4

Nice one..

Look forward to seeing some photos.

I love driving in Sweden, had some great trips out there, driving from Stockholm, to Karlstad, upto Hagfors following the WRC Rally!

Cant beat a decide set of winter rubber gatting the mileage done in the snow!

Video from around 5 years ago..

• Like 1

Just picked up my candy white estate wagon, 190hp diesel 4x4 DSG. I also have the 15mm higher suspension due to travelling to customer sites with bad roads.... The webasto parking heater is great when it's minus 15degrees.....

The only drawback so far is that I cant get along with the Apple Car Play... Maybe I need to fiddle around with it more to learn it?!?!

New Nokian winter tyres with studs gives à amazing traction, even on packed snow and ice.

Looking forward to many miles with this car!!

Hi! I'm waiting for my 190 hp diesel 4x4 DSG L&K combi. I asked for the higher suspension and "bad road-kit" but it's not available for the L&K(!?) could be cuz of the active chassis.

My Octy 2 has that higher susp + bad road kit. Love it.

Btw... Did you know about the 10% off on all skoda? If not, your seller is lousy :(

Oh, and pics please! :)

// North Sweden, Gällivare

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

190 TDI 4X4 DSG Combi here as well. Oslo had -16 C today, and the Webasto was a good thing. Hakka 8 on #18 rims eaven makes the car look quite tough compared to the neighbors' 5-series, A6 and E-classes. A bit of road noise on the tarmac, but fantastic on the snow/ice/slush. Got the car the other day, but as a winter car - yeah!

• Like 2

Hi! I'm waiting for my 190 hp diesel 4x4 DSG L&K combi. I asked for the higher suspension and "bad road-kit" but it's not available for the L&K(!?) could be cuz of the active chassis.

I tried to get it on our SE L Exec combi 4x4 (without the active suspension), and couldn't - so it's not to do with the suspension I don't think, seem to recall you couldn't have it with wheels larger than 17"?

That said, in terms of looks I don't think I'd want it any higher. Fair enough if you genuinely need the extra clearance. I've got the Yeti for that though :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

190 TDI 4X4 DSG Combi here as well. Oslo had -16 C today, and the Webasto was a good thing. Hakka 8 on #18 rims eaven makes the car look quite tough compared to the neighbors' 5-series, A6 and E-classes. A bit of road noise on the tarmac, but fantastic on the snow/ice/slush. Got the car the other day, but as a winter car - yeah!

Are you still happy with the 190 TDI? How does the 4x4 perform?