Abs and ESP light come on

fido

Sorry .. I'm don't talke English well .. but the problem is the same as my car .. explain the video, but without falling into the pit .. light came on their own..I went to the technician .. check through the vag cable .. said me there is a problem rear sensors left and right .. has been deleted errors .. Then light come on another time .. I do not remember specifically code

Sorry .. I'm don't talke English well .. but the problem is the same as my car .. explain the video, but without falling into the pit .. light came on their own..I went to the technician .. check through the vag cable .. said me there is a problem rear sensors left and right .. has been deleted errors .. Then light come on another time .. I do not remember specifically code

If it's the same as in the video.. could it not be the same problem? 

You seem to type good enough English. Would you prefer it if i got my answer translated to Arabic? :D 

check brake light bulbs and brake light switch before spending big money! I had diagnostic for similar problem, then new switch and bulbs, cost £120 for a fivers worth of bulbs and £17 worth of switch!

check brake light bulbs and brake light switch before spending big money! I had diagnostic for similar problem, then new switch and bulbs, cost £120 for a fivers worth of bulbs and £17 worth of switch!

That would normally bring on the coil light not the ABS light.

If it's the same as in the video.. could it not be the same problem? 

You seem to type good enough English. Would you prefer it if i got my answer translated to Arabic? :D

thank you for replay  :clap: , Away from the video above, explain the problem in detail, In the first time ABS & ESP light come on the high way then disappeared, after two day, before ABS ESP light come on the speedometer sensor rise and fall when the car is started on, Every other day this problem appears with the speedometer and the problem disappears when exit key from the car several times 

Edited by fido

thank you for replay, but the brake light not appear , not come 

Need the fault codes reading.

thank you for replay, I don't remember the fault codes, But the technician said me there is a problem rear sensors left and righ

I've had similar on an 05 polo, but it only pulled one light? 

seems as this thread is making no sense to anyone. 

does this make more sense to you? 

wafi wasaf lilfidyu taqul ...

" kanat almushkilat fi hadhih alhalat silk 'iisharat khatiat min wahdat naqdiat 'uwrubbiat ABS lilaistishear sureat eajlat alqiada. waqad hasalat mutamazziq eindama durib hufratan wiea' . jmye thabitatan alan :) "

Briskoda.. taking helping, to the next level.. 

" kanat almushkilat fi hadhih alhalat silk 'iisharat khatiat min wahdat naqdiat 'uwrubbiat ABS lilaistishear sureat eajlat alqiada. waqad hasalat mutamazziq eindama durib hufratan wiea' . jmye thabitatan alan :) "

seems as this thread is making no sense to anyone. 

does this make more sense to you? 

Briskoda.. taking helping, to the next level.. 

Please English  no translate to arabic  please plaease  :) :)    :D  :D  :D

really thank you for helpe me, good feeling 

Edited by fido

Have you changed both rear sensors if the technician said that's what the fault codes are telling him?

The ABS and ESP both use the same sensor/ABS ring on the wheel hub for them to work, so if you have a sensor go down/break go faulty it will throw up a fault light for one or both functions.

Have you changed both rear sensors if the technician said that's what the fault codes are telling him?

The ABS and ESP both use the same sensor/ABS ring on the wheel hub for them to work, so if you have a sensor go down/break go faulty it will throw up a fault light for one or both functions.

I felt really worried when speedometer sensor rise and fall when the car is started on then appear light on dashboard

The speedo sweep is normal, the on board computer then does a diagnostic check of all systems which is when it picks up the faulty ABS/ESP sensor.

thank you for replay, I have to go after tomorrow to diagnostic check VAg cable  

Replace the sensors.

The car picks its speed up from the ABS sensors. 

If these are faulty and giving incorrect readings, it will give you the symptoms you've described.

After so many faulty readings, the car gives up and turns the ABS off.

I assume when the light is brought up, the speedometer behaves as normal? 

I had the same problem on my Octavia. I assume when one sensor has given X many faulty readings, the car ignores that one for the speed display.

Diagnostic Scan VAg cable found this error

00290 -  ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Front Left (G47): Electrical Fault in Circuit

The wheel is decoded and found peeling on sensor speed cable, Wire is wrapped and clear the error from vag, It was noted another error but not remember (GearBox), The technicianٍ said that this error (GearBox) appears with the speed sensors error and I said  come to me after two days later to make sure that the errors dont come on again 

Edited by fido

That would normally bring on the coil light not the ABS light.

I had the ESP light come on and it was due to faulty brake light switch. Also blown brake light bulb which they said OFTEN causes ESP light to illuminate. ESP, After all, relates to the braking system along with ABS and traction control.

Diagnostic Scan VAg cable found this error

00290 -  ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Front Left (G47): Electrical Fault in Circuit

The wheel is decoded and found peeling on sensor speed cable, Wire is wrapped and clear the error from vag, It was noted another error but not remember (GearBox), The technicianٍ said that this error (GearBox) appears with the speed sensors error and I said  come to me after two days later to make sure that the errors dont come on again 

Thanks for all, ABS ESP light Not come on again, 

post-137610-0-93149000-1454324037_thumb.jpg

Edited by fido