Roof wrap

Tjboyy

I got mine done about a year ago in satin black overall I'm happy with it, my car is never garaged and washed regularly with no ill affects to the wrap price wise it cost €220 and I got a sign writing company who wrap commercial vehicles to do it

It is not hard to wrap it even if you don't have any experience. In your case definately get someone to help you as the piece of vinyl will be very large to handle by yourself and get good quality vinyl.

Not only it will hold better overtime but it is more forgiving and flexible when installing. Loads of info on youTube on how to apply.

• Like 1

Yeah there is a few us going to do it so thanks for advice im really just trying to keep my intrest in the fabia i really want an octy vrs dsg facelift model for space for the little one and its a slightly bigger engine. So my thoughts are change up the fabia to keep the focus on that

Im going to add, wrapping isn't easy, for those of you saying it is, you've probably only wrapped your stereo surround, try a front bumper and then give us a review lol if your thinking of trying it your self, spend money on good material, the stuff you can get cheap, I can guarantee will be ****, you should expect to pay around £25/£30 per metre, make sure it's a cast film, 1520mm wide, not a Calender film, 1220 wide, in fact, anything 1220 wide is not right, it will be a sign writing film, not a wrapping film, will not stretch and will be impossible to fit, even with 10 people. Good luck.

• Like 1

He wants to wrap a roof which is an easy job, not a front or rear bumper. Removing the base of the antennasl will be more of a hassle. I wrapped on my own with no previous experience and by watching vids online my diffuser (check my build thread) and even though it took me too long the result came out great. It just needs patience and care.

• Like 1