Ap coilovers

Cooke

Im in the market for ap coilovers wheres the cheapest place to get them ? Prices seem to be abit different

Venom motorsport = £373.80

Ebay=£420-£455

Demon tweeks=£350+vat

Awsome gti=£378

Dpm performance=£378

Where else can i look ?

Edited by Cooke

Yeah they are £378 im not worried about a couple pounds or being a tight ass but dont want to order them then find somewhere cheaper haha

Edited by Cooke

Never heard of them personally but a £28 saving is not a lot really have asked the likes of dpm and awesome gti if they would price match? Dpm are a site sponsor and awesome gti are a well known, trust worthy company so it's up to you.

Never heard of them personally but a £28 saving is not a lot really have asked the likes of dpm and awesome gti if they would price match? Dpm are a site sponsor and awesome gti are a well known, trust worthy company so it's up to you.

Yeah i have never heard of them i will email a couple and see what they say

Yeah i have never heard of them i will email a couple and see what they say

Do not use mad motors, bunch of ****ing arseholes!

I bought wheels off them on a Wednesday outside ebay via paypal as i needed them for a friday it was 1pm on Wednesday they said they would be with my friday (since i paid quickly) low and behold they didn't arrive and only just sent them today, most inconvenient for me. So i raised paypal dispute and will refuse delivery,