#RallyeGreenRapid, the new Pass Rap

Yes, sadly the new gen keys don't appreciate being opened and resealed.

I'm glad you're happy with your new rapid!

Thanks, Chap. I'll no doubt be in to see you at service time for one or the other of 'em. Or sooner!

Actually, there might be some software options I'd like to investigate (like I can with Carista on the Fab). Is this something you might help with?

The newly reworked 1.4 125PS TSI is definitely still available! Only on the SE though, not the SE-L, which is rather - puzzling.

Do you mean in the Fabia? Rapid Spaceback is S, SE Tech or SE Sport, and none available with 1.4 at the moment it seems...?

Thanks, Chap. I'll no doubt be in to see you at service time for one or the other of 'em. Or sooner!

Actually, there might be some software options I'd like to investigate (like I can with Carista on the Fab). Is this something you might help with?

we have vcds and should be able to add or remove any function available. large digital speedo read out might prove useful?

I did a few tweaks on a 2013 spaceback earlier today as coincidence would have it.

Edited by James@RRGRochdale
  • Like 1

Do you mean in the Fabia? Rapid Spaceback is S, SE Tech or SE Sport, and none available with 1.4 at the moment it seems...?

No, I'm referring to the Rapid Hatch. I'm looking at the Jan '16 brochure and the 1.4 TSI 125PS engine is evidently available with DSG in the Rapid hatchback.

I wot not of the Spaceback, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

we have vcds and should be able to add or remove any function available. large digital speedo read out might prove useful?

I did a few tweaks on a 2013 spaceback earlier today as coincidence would have it.

Super! I might bend your ear at some pint^W POINT! ( :) ) when we get a chance...

No, I'm referring to the Rapid Hatch. I'm looking at the Jan '16 brochure and the 1.4 TSI 125PS engine is evidently available with DSG in the Rapid hatchback.

I wot not of the Spaceback, I'm afraid.

Of course, I'm a plonker. I must say I'm surprised the range for the Spaceback and Rapid aren't identical!

• Like 1

The Toledo was always higher specced from the start.  In 13/14/15 the price of a standard SE Rapid hatch got you a Toledo with DAB / NAV, Park, Climate, Cruise, MFSW, yada yada...

The Spaceback SE Tech and SE Sport have caught up now I think.

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1