#RallyeGreenRapid, the new Pass Rap

I kind of wish I'd gone for a DSG. I've always insisted on a manual as I've always been a bit of a sporty driver, but I seem to drive my Rapid like a nun. Oh well. Enjoy it!

• Like 1

Loving the number plate!

Have you added the xenon headlights too? (projector lens and headlight washer system)?

Thank you! The plate was bought at about the time the Rapid was announced and I decided I would have one, one day. I was busy buying the Fab at the time.

Yes, it's got the HIDs and washers. All the toys! Well, most of 'em.

• Like 1

I didn't know you could get a high spec petrol DSG these days.  I thought it was SE or nothing?

It is an SE, but the options list took a thorough battering. I'll not go into further detail...

• Like 1

A great looking car!

Did you get your spare key back for the fabia off Craig Stephen?

Hiya, James, yes, yes I did, thanks. Not quite as flippy as it was but it'll suffice. :)

The car is truly awesome. Really well put together, not a rattle, not a buzz, nothing: it has that hewn-from-granite feeling. Total delight to drive. The kids love it - and that's the main thing!

• Like 2

I don't think the 1.4 is available in the Rapid any more too, shame.

The newly reworked 1.4 125PS TSI is definitely still available! Only on the SE though, not the SE-L, which is rather - puzzling.