What temperature had the coolant?

Also, feel free to share all information you have, all your suspicions, etc. We are not at a trivia contest.

More information => better answers. Less information => no answers or too many variants.

New expansion tank, temperature, thermostat sensor with cuepo.

My suspicions

I think I got air coolant system.

After 10 minutes turn the heater.

Note that the water started out as evidenced by the video, this was done within 45 minutes

And finally I started to vote thick white smoke more than usual.

Another fact is that yesterday if the temperature sensor arededor me run scored 75/80

Sorry this was translated into google

Cheers

From your description, I see two possibilities:

• the cap of the expansion tank is defective
  • the cylinder head gasket has failed

Trapped air in the cooling system does not make the coolant to overflow. There is too much pressure and temperature in the cooling system. Try using the old cap. If nothing changes, I think you must suspect a bad head gasket.

Cheers

I started in this way;

Started the car without the expansion tank cap, I read that if you start to bubble is joint damage, in my case it does not happen (this auto cold).

After 15 minutes begins to almost boiling bubble (I think it is normal).

Recapped the expansion tank, go about 20 minutes notice that the thermostat if the water returning to work if the expansion tank.

At 30 minutes starts out white smoke thicker, temperature sensor does not work so turn off the car because I think it can be damaged more ..

the and all these tests done with the car stopped.

My posibledaño comclucion joints, well if another opnion or suggestion is welcome. 

I will try to clean a little the description of his test. The car was stationary, engine at idle.

I started the car with no cap on the expansion tank. I've read that if there is bubbling in the tank the head gasket got damaged. In my case it did not happen (when the engine is cold).

15 minutes from start - the coolant in the tank almost started boiling and bubbling (I think this is normal).
I put the cap back to expansion tank.

20 minutes from start - the thermostat opened because I saw some coolant returning into the tank.

30 minutes from start - thicker white smoke out the exhaust. The temperature sensor did not work so I turned off the engine because I was afraid damaging the engine more.

Just to be sure the head gasket failed, try this:

• take out the spark plugs, take photos of them
  • measure the compression on all 4 cylinders

If you see white ash on electrodes, there is a coolant leak to that cylinder.

65852d1238961986-2000-gt-spark-plug-anal

Edited by RicardoM

OK, it is clear now. Bad head gasket.

I think the bearings of the alternator are bad too.

================

OK, ahora está claro. Junta de culata defectuosa.

Creo que los cojinetes del alternador son defectuosos también.

Finally I have a question about my engine model (part number).
Some photos so that if I can help ...
Cheers

post-138515-0-64320300-1455342006_thumb.jpg                      post-138515-0-06661100-1455342034_thumb.jpg                                  post-138515-0-19075200-1455342051_thumb.jpg                                            post-138515-0-03818200-1455342064_thumb.jpg