Final plea F.A.O. VCDS guru(s) only

Polite request...

Tried asking this a couple of times now, but haven't managed to get a definitive answer; also messaged local VCDS guy from the VCDS a few weeks back, but no reply as yet.

Dealer says it's possible, and that the coding exists, but that Skoda UK won't provide them with it, so.....

Can I, or can I not, have a pair of (H7/LED DRL) SEL headlights "coded" to my SE, using VCDS, and is anybody willing to assist me in doing this? I'm told that the plugs at the rear are the same.

Thanks

Edited by 2014FabiaSE

Polite request...

Tried asking this a couple of times now, but haven't managed to get a definitive answer; also messaged local VCDS guy from the VCDS a few weeks back, but no reply as yet.

Dealer says it's possible, and that the coding exists, but that Skoda UK won't provide them with it, so.....

Can I, or can I not, have a pair of (H7/LED DRL) SEL headlights "coded" to my SE, using VCDS, and is anybody willing to assist me in doing this? I'm told that the plugs at the rear are the same.

Thanks

Yes it is possible. You just have to know to handle VCDS, some basic technical knowledge of cars and tech terms + really good German. If you have all the above you will manage it by yourself, if not just ask the local Guru and be the first to do the retrofit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Polite request...

Thanks

Check that the plugs are the same, my MkII Monte with the projector headlights had a twist fit plug for the H7 bulbs but my MkIII SE with standard headlamps and H4 bulbs have the fiddly wire clip fittings, just a thought that's all.

• 3 weeks later...