Council Tax Increase for " Green Bins "

Auric Goldfinger

Just a lowly Library Assistant.  Finding books for them...

Helping Trainee Solicitors and the likes become Qualified.

(reading Council Minutes and the likes, reading the News Papers every day, and filing and keeping the reference materials and Press Reports on Council Business.)

I remember Solicitors and other Self Employed Professionals back then that could show low incomes and have Children at Dundee High School with a School  Bursary.

Unreal Councillors and even Council Leaders that Could Pay and would not pay, 

and got away with it while still collecting Allowances and Expenses.

Then in the end Alex Salmond MSP lets them away with it,

while others that would not Register were hounded for years.

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

I remember Solicitors and other Self Employed Professionals back then that could show low incomes and have Children at Dundee High School with a School  Bursary.

the same sort of thing Google, Vodafone, Manchester United, Sainsburys and all the others allegedly do these days huh? Except you didn't need an office in Grand Cayman to get a DHS bursary.

• Like 1

I live in Harrogate and personally find the bin and recycling services excellent. I now have artificial grass so will rarely be putting the green waste out but I don't begrudge spending £39 on maintaining and enhancing this service. I remember the streets pre wheelie bins and they used to be strewn with all sorts after the wind, foxes, cats and magpies had finished with them.

• Like 1

Then in the end Alex Salmond MSP lets them away with it,

while others that would not Register were hounded for years.

he was playing catch up, despite the howls of outrage at the time George he was copying what was done in England and Wales years previously

I live in Harrogate and personally find the bin and recycling services excellent. I now have artificial grass so will rarely be putting the green waste out but I don't begrudge spending £39 on maintaining and enhancing this service. I remember the streets pre wheelie bins and they used to be strewn with all sorts after the wind, foxes, cats and magpies had finished with them.

careful, that's at real risk of being back on topic!  :angel: