Mfsw airbag cable - elsa diagram neded

Hi guys. I need some asistance to modify an mfsw airbag cable. I bought the wrong part for an upgrade on the mfsw and now the horn is not working. I bought 5k0971584c and what I needed was 1k0971584c. Right now I would like some help if posible with the cables from above, the wiring diagrams from Elsa if is someone that can help.

Many tganks in advance.

I know that I should change pin no 4 with pin no 1 on the mfsw little module and wire the "small jack" to ground. It is not exactly the airbag wire that I want to modify, just the horn :) Just wanted an exact elsa wiring diagram for the 2 cables.

Edited by Lokoman

• 1 year later...

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread - on topic honest ;-)

I've got the 1K0971584 cable as was required by the op all but the connector to the actual mfsw is correct?  The male black plug on the loom (5 way but only 4 used) is too small for the female connector on the wheel (looks like 6 way but only 4 used)? Wheel has 3T0 419 091 K E74 on it

Can anybody advise the correct plug to swap it over or what the correct cable part # is please?

Thanks Steve

• 2 months later...

OK so I now know 3T0971584 is the correct part for the fl scout mfsw, and I need to upgrade my steering controller / squib 5K0953569 from a C to B or AL suffix for highline version.

Can anyone explain the VAG part no's - what to know what the difference is between 3t0971584 and the VW version 5K0971584c??

Many thanks, Steve

Edited by Stevie D