4x4 rear tracking adjustment problem

hi all

after changing shocks bushes links etc etc front and rear on my 1.8t 4x4 i took the car to have the 4 wheel tracking done, the chap at the garage informed me that the bolts that need to be undone to be able to adjust the rear wheels were in his words "murder tight" and that he would have a go but would not force them as he feared the bolts may snap which would mean a sick octavia taking up a ramp that would need bolts drilling out and re tapping, also heat could not be used as this would melt the rubber bush.has anybody else come across this? i have found a receipt in the service book for 4 wheel tracking with adjustment front and rear from kwik fit from some time ago so the bolts must have been undone at sometime but i presume they maybe have been over tightened  after adjustment.is the garage guy just bieng a bit of a girl or is his judgement justified? i would imagine that these bolts would be quite robust considering the job they do.any advice?

i dont know where these bolts are either but i do know the rear adjustment is possible on the 4x4 and its not adjustable arms from what the bloke described what ever is adjusted is bolted to the chassis the bolts are loosened then the adjustments are made and the bolts tightened up again.

after lots off google searching the way to adjust the rear alignment on the octavia 4x4 is to loosen the bolts holding the cup that houses the bush at the front of the arm and tap the cup to adjust then tighten.

I am currently in the process of swapping my 4x4 to R32 suspension (essentially springs and shocks) with replacement of anything looking a little tired as I go..

I'm sure the bolts he will be referring to the bolts that go into the floor holding the rear trailing arm bracket on.. I've looked at mine and wouldn't like to consider trying to remove them without a new set of bolts and a new bush to fit whilst its out. 

A receipt from kwikfit to say it has been done doesn't mean it has been adjusted at the rear, rear may have been within acceptable limits when they checked... most likely only adjusted the fronts.

Here's the diagram and part numbers for the rear end ETKA 2002 4x4 octavia it would appear the mounting bracket has slot holes, which would allow some rear toe in/out adjustment.