Not a good start with the rapid spaceback

Well I got me a ex demo spaceback from my local dealer

And 7 days into ownership I have a fault, glow plug light flashing and the traction control light on and the car went into limp home mode.

Went back to the dealer and they give it a scan and says it's a sensor on the throttle, so it's back in on Wednesday for a new sensor.

Anyone know if this will put the traction light on?

The car will go into limp home with the traction on or off.

I hope this is just a one off, I had a 2007 roomster with 180k on it and only ever had one fault.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else had a problem with the back doors filling up with water?. Mine went in for a warranty repair the other week (where the changed both window seals, despite only one side filling up).

I got mine at just under a year old and have been really pleased with Skoda customer service, the only other fault I had was the Aux socket dropping a channel. Again, great service and a wash for the car thrown in!

A July 2014 would absolutely have had the water retention issue (Skoda didn't update the offending door seal until well into 2015).

Poor show that your dealer didn't do the modification before you purchased it.