ETA From Factory?

Hi guys I was wondering could anyone help? I spoke to my dealership yesterday who after checking confirmed that my car is built and awaiting pick up for transport to N.Ireland. He however said he had no way of knowing how long this would take. Based on my location and the fact that the vehicle appears to be waiting on pickup,realistically how long should this take??

Thanks for your time..

Results may vary.....

Some people quote 4-5 weeks but obviously this can be down to several factors such as general logistics and geographic location. 

As you've over the water in NI, there's obviously an extra hop in the transport steps from factory to dealership.

Mine took around 2 weeks from being built to arriving at the dealership in southern England. I would hazard a guess at around 3 weeks for your car, depending on the route it takes. 

Apparently up to 10 days in port of exit, 2 days to cross and another 2 days before it gets a lift from the port here. Been told about 3 weeks from it getting to emden to dealer to collect.

Just to add mine has been in port of exit for 13 days now.

Well after speaking with SUK today they have 14 days to ship car from emden once it arrives. Mine arrived emden 23rd Feb so has to ship by 8th March.

Mine was at Emden on the 19th and I still seem to be waiting... or maybe my dealer has just forgotten to ring me to tell me it's moved... again!

(Quartz Grey SE-L with a few extras - ordered 12 September.... BW4 - still waiting for delivery!)

Edited by gary1274

Mine was at Emden on the 19th and I still seem to be waiting... or maybe my dealer has just forgotten to ring me to tell me it's moved... again!

(Quartz Grey SE-L with a few extras - ordered 12 September.... BW4 - still waiting for delivery!)

Well, I've been toying with the idea of asking if I've been waiting the longest... (ordered 6th October) dont think I'll bother now!

• Like 1

Well, I've been toying with the idea of asking if I've been waiting the longest... (ordered 6th October) dont think I'll bother now!

Wow, I will stop complaining then as i ordered 28th September and I thought I was the longest wait.

• Like 1

Well since speaking with SUK had email from dealer saying should ev in next ship from emden to sheerness so looks like it's on Gran Canaria car which is due into emden in 3 hours.

Sorry to disappoint, I was looking at the routes from Emden, and Gran Canaria Car's next destination is Grimsby. I was hoping mine would be on the next boat to Sheerness - no indications when that will be

The gran Canaria had been doing Emden to sheerness route it has changed to Grimsby but the African Highway has switched to Emden Sheerness so hopefully on that.

Edited by Andyoak21
  • Like 1

Well since speaking with SUK had email from dealer saying should ev in next ship from emden to sheerness so looks like it's on Gran Canaria car which is due into emden in 3 hours.

I notice you in Southampton, which dealer did you order through?

Hi guys I was wondering could anyone help? I spoke to my dealership yesterday who after checking confirmed that my car is built and awaiting pick up for transport to N.Ireland. He however said he had no way of knowing how long this would take. Based on my location and the fact that the vehicle appears to be waiting on pickup,realistically how long should this take??

Thanks for your time..

Just wondering what car your waiting for as saw a spanking white S3 hatch on transporter pulling off westlink in belfast yesterday.