Maidstone Meet April 2016

lfc958

Sat 2nd April  2016  

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 12 people.                               :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Anyone that is unsure of what this meet is about:- 

This is more of a social gathering in a relatively cheap pub / restaurant, ( see menu link above), there is no obligation to eat, you can just drink & chat if you wish, this is child friendly and during summer has an outside area to sit.

If you want to come along and are unsure of who or where we are then just pop along to the service desk & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins.

The first Briskoda event for my new Fabia.

Could I please ask Martin (if he's coming) to bring along his VCDS Gizmology kit in order to "adjust" the engine stop/start threshold.

Thanks.

Will be there, hoping the kit car will be done and MOT'd, if not, will be in the MB which is being delivered on 1st April.. believe it when I see it..

Edited by B33fy
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Will be there, hoping the kit car will be done and MOT'd, if not, will be in the MB which is being delivered on 1st April.. believe it when I see it..

Defo daily driver, kit car a little way off from being ready, sadly...

You did ask MB for it in writing that it was not an April Fools didnt you ?   ;)

Edited by lfc958