Exhausts

Yeap, that was the reason I asked for, it was just like that.

Back on topic, Milotec sell just the tips of the TSI 280 for 69Eur:

http://milotec.de/index.php?cat=c457_Exterior-equipment.html&XTCsid=001ef1ae7738f4e83d86448ae3603dcf

Trouble is they are plastic fake trims and look... well a bit naff.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know there was a previous article on this subject but most of the links that people kindly entered there, are now broken and don't work so I have raised this as a new article.

I have noticed that the rear of the Superb could benefit from a couple of Chrome Exhaust ends as the existing exhaust just bends down to the road at the end. I notice that there are two indentations under the rear bumper that look as if they were made to take Exhaust ends.

I was wondering if anyone has fitted Chrome Exhaust ends that are still available and if so, where did you get them and how did you fit them.

Many thanks

Hi.

If you have a look at my pics on the link that I have added you will see the chrome exhaust ends that came as standard on my Sportline, pretty sure you will be able to pick these up on eBay etc.

Hope this helps.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/418942-got-my-superb-sportline-yesterday-pics-and-got-the-roof-wrapped-today/

nop, my position is real or none :(

@Okapi

"crazy" Man, RESPECT!!! :)

i had also a plan add pipes from the 280ps to my 220ps,

but braked by both legs when got price - 700+€ for each side :(

Hi.

If you have a look at my pics on the link that I have added you will see the chrome exhaust ends that came as standard on my Sportline, pretty sure you will be able to pick these up on eBay etc.

Hope this helps.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/418942-got-my-superb-sportline-yesterday-pics-and-got-the-roof-wrapped-today/

They are not exhaust tips though (only the 280 gets those) the chrome trim on the sportline is ‘just’ a different diffuser c/w 3 chrome trims, they are currently on back order... and not cheap either.

BTW I have merged the threads

• Like 1

For the owners of TSI220, there's another solution, from Germany, not cheap, but 100% OEM from the TSI280

https://www.skodaautoteile.de/shop/superb-iii/au%C3%9Fenausstattung/

Please scroll down to the last item on the page.

Both end pipes of the TSI280, new and OEM, for 750Eur. At 40kg/ exhaust package, the freight cost should also be interesting :) 

What's very interesting is that they're including the motor that is opening the valve in the exhaust pipe. So, that means that it should be wired-retrofitted, somewhere on the car.

Edited by Norian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good choice  - looks good :cool:

Would they fit into the OE gap of the TSI280 lower bumper panel ? 

Are you changing the lower bumper panel to the TSI280 one, or just cutting into the OEM lower bumper panel of the TSI220? 

Do you have some partnumber for the A6 tips ? Or any suggestion on purchase them ? 

Your input is highly valuable, I plan to start this retrofit soon after delivery

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norian said:

Good choice  - looks good :cool:

Would they fit into the OE gap of the TSI280 lower bumper panel ? 

Are you changing the lower bumper panel to the TSI280 one, or just cutting into the OEM lower bumper panel of the TSI220? 

Do you have some partnumber for the A6 tips ? Or any suggestion on purchase them ? 

Your input is highly valuable, I plan to start this retrofit soon after delivery

Would I be right in saying the 280 exhaust tips are the same as the Audi A6 tips like the pic above only on the 280 they protrude slightly instead of fitting flush with the bumper?

The A6 tips are a different shape to the S3 diffuser, so will not look as neat as on the photo above. 

Dont forget anyone with adblue that that the tank sits where the R/H trim would sit.