Need some wiring diagrams for a project, need leon/alhambra/audi a4

I'm looking to do a retro fit of power fold mirrors onto my fabia. A lot of people say it cant be done, i think it can.  :p

I'm looking at the minute for the following wiring diagrams as i'm in the "Research Phase" :nerd:

Wiring for switch assembly (mirror movement & heating/folding etc.) either from a leon, seat alhambra or audi a4

Wiriing from said switch assembly into the window controller and back to the fusebox / ECU

Thanks  :notme:

Well that's one option. Doesn't help with wiring from the switch assembly and from the controller though. Can't find much info on that controller, and the description is really confusing. I've ordered the switch assembly from an alhambra which for stage one I'll wire into my existing motor set.

If you're willing to spend about £6.50 you can legitimately download all the wiring diagrams for any VAG car via the appropriate erWin site. With a half-decent broadband connection you could probably get every diagram within a marque during the hour which that money gives you.

I think it's going to be a slight trial an error if your wanting it 100% oem.

like i say, i wouldn't even touch the window motors. Id wire them in indepedently and have it as twist and hold to operate. So hold down open to fold out and hold down close fold them in.

This is the easier way i can think of, hardest bit will jsut be working out if the alhmbra switch can be fitted into the fabia and if the twist motion will work beind hold down.