hello from leeds

arceye47

Hello fellow briskodians!

Hope everyone is well,

just a week after picking up my new car and driving my wife insane talking cars at her. I thought it was time to meet some like minded car people.

I am driving a 2004 fabia vrs pd with one owner and full comprehensive main dealer service history up to the 99000 miles when i picked it up. Its going to be a shame breaking the service history up as i do all my own repairs/maintenance. Ive already got a huge list of things to do to the car over the next few months. Going for plenty of reliability mods, performance mods and an oem+ look apart from a cheeky front mount peeping out from behind the front grill.

Im eager to hear about your cars and all of the positive and negative experiences you have had both driving and spannering on these awesome cars.

• Like 2

Thanks bud. Love the 20v fabia. Is that your daily drive? What engine did you pull out of it? Quite a drive down here from york. Must have been a good build to survive the m1 every day

• Like 1

Thanks bud. Love the 20v fabia. Is that your daily drive? What engine did you pull out of it? Quite a drive down here from york. Must have been a good build to survive the m1 every day

The engines from an Ibiza fr 06 plate originally mine was a 1.4 16v, going to use it more now weathers warming up, as it's got no heating so abit hardcore for winter, did about 4K last year before she was tucked up for winter, it's only 30mile to my work plus I do nights so it's 30-40mins nice trip with no traffic:)