Skoda Superb 18 Inch Alloys 225/40/18

Just sold my Skoda Superb Estate, 2010 model. While owning it I replaced the alloys with 16inch. Have retained these 18 inch alloys and now for sale. They are used and have scratches. One nick on one, photos below. No wheel nuts included. 3 of them have decent thread on tyres but thats the buyers good luck. Throwing in a set of snow chains as well. 

Tyres on are 225/40/18. Not sure what other cars these fit, some experts here may advice. Think that covers everything, anything questions please ask. Live in Cardiff. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Also going to put up roof bars at £30 on separate posting. You may want to check them out to.

Looking for £250 and collect or happy to book courier at cost. 4 x alloys here with with Paisley is £35.75 https://www.paisleyfreight.com/alloy-wheels.php. Done my research and think this is a fair price.

Alloy 1

Yo448zX.jpg

aNYrBVX.jpg

aNYrBVX.jpg

3VAXUgC.jpg

Alloy 2

R4SHmQZ.jpg

1R8spG2.jpg

Alloy 3

KnMoczq.jpguRFHk6C.jpg

Alloy 4

TcoczLR.jpggYz1Aqe.jpg5ezQXhP.jpg5ezQXhP.jpg

All 4 and snow chains

gfNb9Jb.jpgWcqsiDf.jpg

Edited by doleawg

So want to buy these for the taxi, simply to make mines look like a proper Elegance & not a Greenline Elegance but I know I'll instantly regret it the first pothole I hit!!

G

• Like 1

So want to buy these for the taxi, simply to make mines look like a proper Elegance & not a Greenline Elegance but I know I'll instantly regret it the first pothole I hi

I was worried about 18" wheels being uncomfortable too, but I don't find it harsh at all, and on Skoda 'sports suspension' too. Buy them!!!

• Like 1

Ok, 2 of them have Infinity 225/40/R18 92W tyres on, 8mm thread

0nio3vN.jpgHrmxgRV.jpg

1 has a HiFly HF805 225/40/R18 92W with 6mm thread

QYnbii2.jpg

mYYNvSJ.jpg

and as said in original posting the 4th tyres is not legal.

• 4 weeks later...