Really taking the P*** with fees!

Such

Not impressed with the waiting times on phone getting through, at least 20mins on 3 occasions.

Had to arrange cover for a few days for another vehicle, and got charged £44 for 3 days, with £20 of that begin FEES.

Now I need to extend for another day and the cost is still £40 with half of that being fees.

What a rip off!!

I will be not hanging around here once my year is up!

Edited by Gizmo68
  • Like 1

Our insurer charges £45 admin fees for any changes to our policy.. think it's pretty normal if not a little excessive

Edited by Evil

jus got another day for £18  - I should have searched google and not assumed I needed to use my current insurer. :think:

• 6 months later...

Waiting times -circa 20 mins, most of that spent listening to how great AF is and then I get put on hold for another stack, whilst the fees they want are discussed.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep me too

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/416483-lesson-why-not-to-mod-your-car-with-known-insurance-companies/

Policy was ALREADY 175% more than lowest I'd seen on comparison sites with (not exactly earth shattering) modifications, biggest of which really is just lowering springs

So I'm dumfounded how telling them I've made the car more standard by removing a splitter, putting the standard wheels and springs on equates to an extra £40 in fees ! If anything the policy ought to be less as you were 175% more to begin with !

Avoid Adrian Flux......