Sport suspension- how to tell?

Hey.

Picked up my new Octavia 3 Estate 180 Tsi last tuesday.

Its ordered with sport suspension and it says on all paperworks that its included.

But when comparing my car with several pictures on cars with sport suspension mine look higher like Its standard setup. It looks like there are NO forgotten transport blocks either.

On springs there are 1 green and 1 grey dot.

Members here with sport suspension can u tell what dots u have on springs or other ID mark for sport suspension setup?

Thx in advance!

Don't trust photos, they may have been edited with Photoshop.

If you can find another Octavia to compare, yours should be 15mm lower.

Check the data sticker under the boot floor for the option code also.

I have run all codes from sticker through a web decoder. None of the codes says sport suspension.

Afterwards i looked at the springs on the car and saw green and grey color code.

Is the 'Sport Suspension' in Sweden not Dealership fitted Springs,  OEM fitted at the factory and then changed at the PDI @ the Dealership.

Maybe Contact Skoda Customer Services and ask, 

and enquire with the Parts Desk or Workshop Manager at the supplying Dealership.

Its fitted at factory not dealer. 

Its says on delivery documents sport suspension along with the rest of the equipment fitted on the car.

No code on white sticker in trunk says sport suspension. Car just looked higher like it was standard. 

I will drive by dealer tomorrow for confirmation. 

If you are unsure its fitted, its your dealer's and the Skoda importer in your country responsibility to prove to you its fitted.

My vRS looks like its rides pretty high when its not loaded - i think the estate at least even with sports suspension sits up a bit.

I was surprised that the vRS didn't look excessively lower than my wifes scout when side by side (obviously the scout is higher but these should be the two extremes).

837D744A-EEC5-41DA-A758-E07010F8CA24.jpg

Bit of research looking at the 'Axles/Steering' workshop manual pages 232/233 here...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/273542-mk3-owners-workshop-manual-info/?p=4430246

Basically you need to look at the Vehicle data / PR sticker in the boot under the carpet, beside the spare wheel (or its hole at least!)

The figure indicated by 1 below will be either G01, G02, or G03 which refers to the damping (probably G01/G02 as G03 is vRS) but what your looking for is figure 2 - 2UA is normal chassis, 2UC is sports chassis, 2UF is rough road.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%2023.10.

Hope this helps and the answer is as it should be?

Thx for the answer.

Unfortunately theres no G02 or 2UA/2UC code on sticker.

Hmm... odd - think the workshop manual is early 2013/2014 so possibly different now. No confirmation from the dealer?