2.0TDI CR - 2010 FL Brake Disc Sizes

Hello,

Looking to replace the brakes and pads on my Octy vRS (2010 FL) model.

I've read some conflicting information about sizes and unfortunately the sticky at the top of the page doesn't have the sizes at present.

Can somebody please confirm the sizes of the front and rear discs for me?

Cheers

My rear discs are 272mm and front 312. 2012 VRS TDI.

Yours may have different sizes, Have a look at the codes on the front of the service book.

I believe all VRS have 312mm front discs but the rears vary. The PR code for the rears will be printed in the front of your serice book (Or sticker on boot floor) and can be matched up with the correct size by comparing with components on the ECP website.

What brake disc/pad combo are you going for mate? I hear Mintex seem to be a common choice around here.

My brakes (from last service) were advised at 30% worn but not sure how accurate that is. Will be looking to change myself, probably at the end of the year.