Volvo S60

I am new here but the constructive debate and positivity in here is fantastic.

Most forums are at least a bit butchy, but maybe Skoda owners are just nice people.

Last time I went on one this good was years ago for Volvo S60 owners.

Looking at a few of the handles on here I think I am not the only one??

• Like 1

I also had a Volvo S60 from 2005 to 2009, company car. Good car, not so good build quality, horrendous local dealer. In 2009 I moved to Skoda, Superb II twindoor. In 2013 I chose again a Superb, Combi this time. Next year I'll go for a Superb III.

I nearly purchased a S40 / 60 back in 2007... but went BMW 5 seriers in the end... and for the last 6 months been in a 2012 Volvo S40 SE Lux till my new one arrived.

Test drove the V60 D4 r version as a comparison to to the S3. Comfort was much better in the Volvo but the interior was showing its age i.e smallish Sat nav, space felt kind of cramped and in terms of performance the S3 150 bhp was miles better. Drove both on the same day back to back with the family and it was unanimous the s3.