Anybody ever used AutoRestore?

I have a couple of stonechips on the bonnet and bumper of the Superb, they are driving me mad knowing they are there... Lol  

https://www.autorestore.co.uk

Most "Smart repair" companies say the bonnet requires a full paint job as the stonechip is right on the edge of the bonnet... although as the bumper one s on a larger flat area that s easy to do.... 

post-428-0-18326400-1459614617_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-05387000-1459614695_thumb.jpg

Seriously... no one else is ever going to notice them, and you're only going to get more in the not too distant future.  You've done a pretty good job of touching them in.  I would never have a panel painted in an attempt to sort that.  

I reckon if these chips upset you, you will be far less happy with the paint job someone does in a tent on your driveway.  There are some very talented SMART repairers out there.  Most of the really good ones don't need to be part of a franchise, and the mention of the Autoglass brand name as a mark of quality sends shivers down my spine...!

• Like 2