Blistein b12 suspension

Hy what opinions have u got about blistein b12 pro kit !? Thinking of buying one for my mk1 vrs !

Andrei

Hello! I've got the Bilstein B12 kit on my mk2 Fabia vRS. I'm not sure how high your car sits normally but if you want the car to be noticeably lower, this isn't the kit for you. I think it will lower it 20-30mm tops, BUT the handling was transformed and I can pretty much chuck the car around a corner as fast as I want up to the limit of the tyres grip! Really glad I did it, and it still looks better even though it's not quite as low I'd have maybe liked. Although, I wouldn't want it scraping on a pavement of anything if I was to climb up one, so, I'll live :)

• Like 1

We've just fitted the B12 to our Mk1 Octy VRS. We were looking mainly for the handling advantages over the styling due to using mostly for track use.

If you would like a quote for the B12 kit 30mm please drop me a message with your axle weights.

Ant

• Like 1

I've got the B12 kit in my Mk2 Fabia estate, and, as said above, the handling is great

Unless you're a scene queen there's no need to go any lower

• Like 1