RMS Free BBQ this Sunday 10th

Gobsheene

Wee bit of a taboo, mentioning another sites meet on here, but thought I may as well! 

Should be down myself at some point for a free burger and a bit of Banter! I'm sure Octav.Ed will be there too with my cars Twin :P 

For anyone not on RMS its a great site with a great mix of folks! Been on there since 2002 and met alot of good friends through there.

http://reallymeansounds.com/event/rms-cars-tyres-bbq-kerrs-tyres-belfast/

rms-bbq-april-16.png

• Like 1

Wee bit of a taboo, mentioning another sites meet on here, but thought I may as well! 

Should be down myself at some point for a free burger and a bit of Banter! I'm sure Octav.Ed will be there too with my cars Twin :p

For anyone not on RMS its a great site with a great mix of folks! Been on there since 2002 and met alot of good friends through there.

http://reallymeansounds.com/event/rms-cars-tyres-bbq-kerrs-tyres-belfast/

rms-bbq-april-16.png

Not been on RMS in a long time! It's, it's own institution in NI it seems still :D Will Mark be bringing the Bentley in the pic there you think? 

Not been on RMS in a long time! It's, it's own institution in NI it seems still :D Will Mark be bringing the Bentley in the pic there you think? 

No idea, not really looked at the thread, but think he's been to the last few in it! 

That and the deceased but not quite dead Jon44 are certainly institutions! 

• Like 1

No idea, not really looked at the thread, but think he's been to the last few in it! 

That and the deceased but not quite dead Jon44 are certainly institutions! 

My 6 week old vRS and his 6 day old S3 Black Edition 5 years ago ish:

VRS%2BS3%2BM3.jpg

Ibis white isnt a common colour in them! Very nice indeed.

It had delivery miles at that point and not had plated near it yet, uplifted from dealers to there. Finish on it was shocking and the Skoda build quality and finish showed it up massively. There was even over spray on door seals all round on it, he didn't keep it long I don't think. Had the RS500 at same time etc in the fleet I think.