A couple of questions?

Jonohanson

Hi, I'm looking at leasing a new yeti outdoor 2.0 110 - SE L, can you advise if this spec would come with auto lights/wipers please?

Also I have read about issues with braking, and in particular them not working? Is this a common occurrence, or not?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm looking at leasing a new yeti outdoor 2.0 110 - SE L, can you advise if this spec would come with auto lights/wipers please?

Also I have read about issues with braking, and in particular them not working? Is this a common occurrence, or not?

Many thanks in advance.

Yes, it does.

There is a separate thread discussing brakes. Consensus seems that they are not the strongest on the 2.0 110 FWD but rest assured they do work and are adequate. I'm certainly not aware of any reports of brake failure.

I tow a caravan with my 110ps Yeti 2WD, the brakes are good, the economy

with my cars is good, handling is brilliant I love it and have just bought a new

one (oh! and the lights are brilliant)

Thanks for the reply's,

I have made my mind up on the Yeti, but I now have the choice of 2 variants;

2.0 110 SE L

Or

2.0 150 4X4 SE

The majority of my miles are motorway so i'm unsure if the fuel and spec sacrifice is worth it?

Any thoughts?

I have the 150 4x4 SE, spec is fine for me (added DAB, lumber support, fold flat front seat, spare wheel, tow, off-road button).

I certainly value the power and 4x4 over bling and toys of the SE L.

Over the 12k miles I've driven since new, the true economy is 45.7 mpg (maxidot over reads by around 9% on mine). Best tank I've had is 51.0 mpg.

The 4x4 would be better for towing or green lanes but the 110ps

has lower insurance and road tax, more an everyday (super) car :D

I love my 110 SE L and the spec. is just what I wanted - didn't want the extras and forced spec. of the L&K.

Will be fine on the motorway as high geared.

Only criticism of the 110 2WD, as I've mentioned elsewhere, is that it's only got a 5 speed box, rather than 6. Most of the time it's not an issue, but now and then I get caught between gears and wished that the ratios were closer together. This was particularly the case when I was in the more hilly parts of Cornwall earlier in the year.