ECP Discount + Cashback

MillsyVRS

Hope this is the right place to post it (please move if not) but until the 25th April EuroCarParts have got 20% off with the discount code DISCOUNT20 AND if you go through quidco you'll also receive a pretty impressive 19% cashback! Wish I hadn't ordered all those bits last week now!

(I don't work for either company by the way, just thought it was a good offer if anyone was thinking of purchasing bits)

• Like 3

Best deal I got with them was with brake parts earlier this year.

Bought for about £70 but they were the wrong ones, took them back and was refunded £105.

Told them it was wrong but he said there was nothing he could do :D

• Like 1

Bought for about £70 but they were the wrong ones, took them back and was refunded £105.

Haha that's amazing

Bargain!

Must make my order of filters etc for the cars today then. Looking on quidco they don't seem to be listing the discount codes. It does mention them in some of the offer listings but doesn't state them and says that only voucher codes published on quidco will work for cashback. Then in the terms you get the standard clause:

"Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts"

Must make my order of filters etc for the cars today then. Looking on quidco they don't seem to be listing the discount codes. It does mention them in some of the offer listings but doesn't state them and says that only voucher codes published on quidco will work for cashback. Then in the terms you get the standard clause:

"Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts"

I was having a look last night too. Do you think that means that you can use the code 'discount20' with ECP give you anyway, but you won't get any cashback through Quidco?

Thanks for the heads up. Need some new rear discs and pads pretty soon so with the discount and quidco cashback (only for online orders not click and collect) Pagid discs and pads for £48.58!

Bargain!

Just placed an order... and got free same day delivery so my brake discs and pads are on their way to me today.

P.s. My quidco cashback has also tracked.

Edited by Phil-E
  • Like 1

Don't forget that www.carparts4less.co.uk are owned by ECP and are usually cheaper, even with the ECP discount applied.

Worth noting for ROI members that ECP shipping is £10 to over here, where CP4L charge £20.

not major, but in my experience generallt makes ecp cheaper once the discount codes are applied.

You will also get the cashback of the discount code is quoted on quidco, which it is on the ECP page :)

I ALWAYS use a discount code plus cashback and I've never had a problem :)

Trust me, it'll be fine. Quidco themselves emailed me with the offer of using the discount code plus getting cashback :)

Edited by MillsyVRS

Thanks for the heads up. Need some new rear discs and pads pretty soon so with the discount and quidco cashback (only for online orders not click and collect) Pagid discs and pads for £48.58!

Bargain!

It's strange, you only get 25p cashback if you go and collect it, or if you get free delivery, you get the full amount? Why would you go and get it? Always use the free delivery, and euro car parts have always alway paid the cashback without problems :)

Very tempted to buy some H&R lowering springs from ECP...

Not sure the discount code works on performance parts :( But it works on everything else. Still get 19% cashback if you're a member on quidco

Just placed an order... and got free same day delivery so my brake discs and pads are on their way to me today.

P.s. My quidco cashback has also tracked.

I've never had a problem, ECP cashback always tracks and is paid out every time :)

I was having a look last night too. Do you think that means that you can use the code 'discount20' with ECP give you anyway, but you won't get any cashback through Quidco?

I've been using quidco for a long time and honestly, I've never had any issues using any discount codes that ECP have listed on their website and then still got cashback. It's usually 5%, sometimes 10, but 19% is very good!

Plus quidco emailed me with the offer of the discount code plus cashback :) and it is listed on the website

post-87193-0-29107800-1461353611_thumb.png

Edited by MillsyVRS
  • Like 1

I've been using quidco for a long time and honestly, I've never had any issues using any discount codes that ECP have listed on their website and then still got cashback. It's usually 5%, sometimes 10, but 19% is very good!

Plus quidco emailed me with the offer of the discount code plus cashback :) and it is listed on the website

Thanks for clarifying. I'm new to this Quidco lark! Thinking I'm going to buy the bits I need tonight :)

Stupid question - I get the 19% cashback offer, but what is the 25p one? Is it literally getting 25 pence for using the offer?

Thanks for clarifying. I'm new to this Quidco lark! Thinking I'm going to buy the bits I need tonight :)

Stupid question - I get the 19% cashback offer, but what is the 25p one? Is it literally getting 25 pence for using the offer?

It's strange - if you order online and get the items delivered free to your house, you get the maximum cashback they offer, but if you go and get it, ie click and collect, you get 25pence..

Go figure haha, no idea why.

• Like 1

It's strange - if you order online and get the items delivered free to your house, you get the maximum cashback they offer, but if you go and get it, ie click and collect, you get 25pence..

Go figure haha, no idea why.

I just noticed this. Originally had click and collect, time to reorder for delivery!

If anyone wants a discounted Milltek exhaust system for their Fabia, ECP just emailed me offering 15% off if I finish my order. Obviously this isn't as good as the 20% off they're offering at the moment but that doesn't work for performance parts. Where as 'TX15ZG' does! I believe it expires tonight, but it gives you 15% off taking it down to £454 instead of £535, and there'd be no harm in trying to go through quidco to get 19% cashback and bring it down to £368!