Good deal?

DILLIGAFF

....depends if your air-con actually needs servicing (I've never had it done on any car I've owned...all have worked perfectly even after nine years) and If your brake fluid needs changing (service schedule says after three years - then every two years). If both were done at, say, f1 autocentres...it would cost less than £89 and that includes an air-con re-gas.

I've had my aircon fail twice, neither time has been something that would be fixed with a regas.

As long as it's nice and cold, there's no need.

Replacing the brake fluid's another matter though and that should be done as part of regular servicing

I've had a few older cars that needed a regas (halfords diy job) and worked well,  as has been said though, if its nice and cold then i wouldnt bother,  brake fluid though needs to be checked every year or two (they take a sample and test it (there is a tester that boils the sample to work out how much water is in it.)),  maybe worth getting it tested to see if it needs doing before you get it changed. 

best way to keep the aircon working ok is to use it for couple of times a month to keep the oil etc running round the system and prevent the seals drying out