help needed posible head advice please

hi could some one maybe help me i am no where near a mechanic 
i had a sevear coolant leak witch resulted in over heating i then replaced the rad and seem to still lose coolant and the expansion tank is getting a lot of pressure 
i have put some k seal in to expansion tank and tried to run it throw to try and fix issue but it spat it out of the expansion tank over flow pipe i am at a loss i als have the mayo looking substance but i cant seem to see contamination on the dip stick any advice would be muchly welcome its the 1.4 comfort  please help

Sounds like when its over heated it has warped the head slightly resulting in a failed head gasket.

thanks for the reply i am soo confused theres no contamination in the dip stick but a small amount of "mayo" but dose not seem to be getting worse engine seems to run fine just seems after a while the pressure builds up in expansion tank and spits it all out the over flow could it be a blocked pipe or a water pump or even more a air lock its the 1.4 8v and its also only done 63k and up until 2014 it had a service every 3k miles from new then i did spark plugs and air filter and was planning a full service his week had an mot last week and emmisions seem fine  would that make any diffrance