Instrument cluster compatibility

Hi all,

I need to buy another instrument cluster for a Superb II but I can not find any information to be sure about compatibility.

Origin part is 3T2 920 841J VD1

VIN is TMBBB93T4C9022998

And I find this parts, but sellers don't know if part can fit in my car, and skoda dealer don't want help me because I don't buy new part on them shop :(

3T2 920 940D VD1

3T2 920 941D VD1
3T2 920 911D VD1
3T2 920 941G VD1
3T2 920 941M VD1
3T2 920 911D VD1
3T1 920 840D VD1
3T1 920 841J VD1

How I can find list of instrument cluster can fit in this car? 

Thanks for your help :)
Edited by lu81

How come it needs replacing?

Looking at this page http://skoda.afora.ru/CZ/superb/sup/2012-632/9/920-920000/ it has the following PR codes U5A 1A5 9Q2 U5H. It looks to be the newest version with those PR codes so you're probably looking for the same part number. Older versions may be running older software and missing functionality your car needs.

My understanding of the part number is that:

3T2 920 841 J
--  ---
XX            - Skoda Superb 3T
  X           - Not sure, usually LHD/RHD
    XXX       - Instrument cluster
        X     - 8 (KM/H), 9 (MPH) (Yours also has PR-U5H for an KM/H India insert)
         X    - 1 (PR-9Q1), 4 (PR-9Q2)
          X   - Not sure.
            X - Revision

Other than that, make sure it's correct for your fuel type as diesel and petrol cars have different red lines and RPM gauges (6000 vs 8000 rpm).

Thanks.

Any chance for a LHD instrument cluster to be switch with RHD instrument cluster?

There's no difference between clusters for LHD and RHD. The differences are down to the units displayed and a few other things required for type approval in different markets.

There's no difference between clusters for LHD and RHD. The differences are down to the units displayed and a few other things required for type approval in different markets.

Not quite true, there are differences between the outer casing so a LHD variant won't physically fit in a RHD car and vice versa.

Any chance for a LHD instrument cluster to be switch with RHD instrument cluster?

The internals might be identical between LHD and RHD versions but I don't know for sure.