Looking for "sound" solutions

Hey guys, so I've finally got some cash to upgrade my Rapid, already flashed and ecu upgrade and car pulls very well!

I wanted to get some sound out of it, I'm sure you know the Forge spacer doesn't quite fit with the stock intake, so maybe anyone here knows a solution for it? or should I just install a aftermarket cold air intake? I have a K&N inbox currently.

also did anyone here install aftermarket exhaust? did it change the sound of the car dramatically?

I think the main age demographic the Rapid and Toledo sell to in the UK make that fairly unlikely to be honest.

I have found sports exhausts on German tuning websites - Googling "Skoda Rapid Tuning Auspuff" got me there.

Should I just go for a universal Remus/Borla etc exhaust? I would also like to make a cut in the diffuser  since the OEM one has no exhaust vent.

Should I just go for a universal Remus/Borla etc exhaust? I would also like to make a cut in the diffuser  since the OEM one has no exhaust vent.

yes definitely, go for it.