Buzzing B Pillar at low revs

After saying not a single rattle or squeak one appears.  Anybody had this one before.

Driver side B-Pillar buzzing at low revs.  Hopefully you can hear it on the video..

[flash=]

I had a 'plastic on plastic' type squeak on mine last week, generally present when going over rough surfaces. I carefully prized off the 'airbag' cover to reveal the small hex screw for the upper panel, loosened off a little and re- positioned, with a little silicon spray applied around the mating edges. Tightened up and it hasn't made any further noise I am pleased to report.

After saying not a single rattle or squeak one appears.  Anybody had this one before.

Driver side B-Pillar buzzing at low revs.  Hopefully you can hear it on the video..

[flash=]

I think I've got the same thing on mine, only noticed it driving and its not all the time so maybe its at low revs will take a closer look tomorrow morning 

• Like 1

Had my b pillars fixed with a velvet sticker on the inside of the seat belt unit. It soon came back though and I ended up fixing it with a coffee stirrer :(

• Like 1

my buzzing :(

That's defnintly the same. I was going to try and have a look myself but not happy as its near the side airbag. Booked in on Monday to get it sorted so if you haven't had yours done by then I will let you know what the issue was and how it was resolved.

• Like 1

That's defnintly the same. I was going to try and have a look myself but not happy as its near the side airbag. Booked in on Monday to get it sorted so if you haven't had yours done by then I will let you know what the issue was and how it was resolved.

I'm off on holiday on the Saturday so no time to get it booked in plus its at a detailers workshop while I'm away getting a ceramic coat and interior protection. Can you let me know what they say and the name of who ever you deal with so I can get it sorted when I get back.

cheers

I just had exactly the same noise/problem below is my post for a fix in another topic.  It is the fuel lines inside the channel underneath the car they reverberate against the frame and the sound is referred sound or transmitted up the B pillar.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/397319-1-month-inloving-it-except-for-the-damn-rattles/?p=4622871

• Like 1

I just had exactly the same noise/problem below is my post for a fix in another topic.  It is the fuel lines inside the channel underneath the car they reverberate against the frame and the sound is referred sound or transmitted up the B pillar.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/397319-1-month-inloving-it-except-for-the-damn-rattles/?p=4622871

Thanks for this.  When it stops raining I will take a look.

Edited by pkoconnor

Thanks again.  Had the car at the dealers today and mentioned about the fuel lines and they have confirmed it was an issue with the fuel lines in the underside channel.  They have added some additional clips which has resolved my buzzing....