Returning to the fold...

Hello

I used to have a 2013 Fabia VRS and am thinking of coming back to the Skoda brand with an Octavia VRS 230 via the simpsons deal.

How are people getting on with them?

Any better deals out there?

Thank you

Rob

Can't comment for mk2 vRS but Fabia 1 vRS to Octy isn't a bad thing at all.

Equally/more competent on performance, far less economy, more smooth and responsive (petrol). Arguably from mk1 stakes though there isn't an awful lot different in terms of "fun". Sophistication improvement most definitely although having settled in, prefer my aftermarket leather of my mk1 to the cloth of the III, although the seat shape is better.

As you have 230 the seats are even better....exhaust will be better than mine so that neglects what I would say about that...

They are 2 compeltely different beasts tbh....be prepared for quite an economy shock I would imagine, not so much from II to III but definitely from FabiaI to OctyIII