Ste`s early birthday present

blueR36

Are most in the blue? Not seen any other colours.

Black and silver as well, some countries like Australia got white and dark grey but they continued to update like instrument panels etc as we stopped selling because of emmisions

Edited by blueR36

The Biscay blue is without the best colour for the R36! I see a few silver and black ones spending quite a bit of time on the road and they do nothing for me.

Yours and Ste's cars are a real credit to you both & if it wasn't for the £900 quid tyres & £500 road tax I'd quite like one myself after taking a seat in Ste's at the weekend!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

around 500 for the tyres not 900 :nerd: In fact Black circles have them at 105 right now fitted http://www.blackcircles.com/catalogue/goodyear/eagle-f1-asymmetric-2/235/40/R18/Y/95/f?tyre=32067433

250 fitted on the vRS. Although not the best tyres!

The r36 would bankrupt me! Haha

• Like 1

250 fitted on the vRS. Although not the best tyres!

The r36 would bankrupt me! Haha

Well - if like Alan you have summer and winter tyres.... your expenditure might me 3times your vRS costs.

• Like 1