My Octavia is finally ready for summer (Photos inside)

Oxboll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/6/2016 at 22:41, Oxboll said:

Finally got around to starting my little project. 

Got the car in February but didn't get around to starting the project until last week  :notme:

The car is fitted with H&R Deep coilovers from the AH Exclusive Parts and 9x19 Bentley wheels. Windows have been tinted with 20%.

The front is converted with RS parts, giving it a more sporty expression, and it has been fitted with an original rear spoiler.

Model: Octavia 5E
Equipment Variant: Style
Motor / HK: 150 DSG
Year / Model Year: 2016
Color: Quartz Grey
Equipment:
Bi-Xenon headlights with AFS and LED daytime running lights
3 Spoke multifunction leather steering wheel with radio / telephone control
Dynamic package with sports seats and steering wheel
Bolero with DAB and Carplay
Sport Package "dynamic"
Retractable door mirrors

Rims: Bentley 9x19 ET41
Tires: 225/35/19
Coilovers: AH Exclusive H & R Deep 110mm

Now for some photos:

27506758255_a98496b2c7_h.jpg

26898789173_55db1c330f_h.jpg

27434546341_cf9aebe753_h.jpg

27407726182_02fc2d1e73_h.jpg

27434802931_bde5322c28_h.jpg

27230188130_a56c77ea2d_h.jpg

27230205560_26a53336bb_h.jpg

Oxboll, your car looks fantastic !

I was trying to find some pictures of Bentley wheels on a Skoda Octavia 3 and discovered your car and Briskoda.net.

I searched a lot on the forum but didn't find an answer to my question.

Regarding your RS front bumper, which parts did you changed ? Are the mounting points the same on RS and non RS O3 ? Did you had to adapt something in order to fit it on the car ?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

On 11/03/2017 at 09:51, Synkronized said:

Oxboll, your car looks fantastic !

I was trying to find some pictures of Bentley wheels on a Skoda Octavia 3 and discovered your car and Briskoda.net.

I searched a lot on the forum but didn't find an answer to my question.

Regarding your RS front bumper, which parts did you changed ? Are the mounting points the same on RS and non RS O3 ? Did you had to adapt something in order to fit it on the car ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi 

Thank you for the kind words, I'm pretty stoked about how it turned out. 

The RS bumper is plug and play. Everything fits except you need to redo a little wirering at the fog lights - the standard 5E only has one bulp in the fog lights and the RS has two 

I have a complete list of parts needed to do the conversion somewhere. Let me dig it out for you in the next couple of days. 

As with the Bentley wheels, you will need to adjust the camber for it to fit if you want to lower the car.

3 minutes ago, Oxboll said:

Hi 

Thank you for the kind words, I'm pretty stoked about how it turned out. 

The RS bumper is plug and play. Everything fits except you need to redo a little wirering at the fog lights - the standard 5E only has one bulp in the fog lights and the RS has two 

I have a complete list of parts needed to do the conversion somewhere. Let me dig it out for you in the next couple of days. 

As with the Bentley wheels, you will need to adjust the camber for it to fit if you want to lower the car.

Thanks for your reply !

Regarding the wirering, no problem ;-)

For the Bentley wheels, I found someone in Belgium selling them but yes I want to lower my car and with a 9x19 ET 41, the person told me that I have 2 options; adjust the camber OR work on the metal inside the wheel arches... I don't really want to do that.

Regarding the camber, here in Belgium there is a procedure to follow in order to pass your car at the inspection when you are lowered, if the car is not in the limits you are refused and you have 15 days in order to present the car again.

I bought a few days ago Audi S5 wheels (19"), wheels looks great for me but with the actual clearance between wheels and arches, it seems to me like I drive a Jeep :-p.

If you can provide this list to me I will be very happy ;-)

Thanks again.

I`m planning to go vrs bumper convertion on my 2015 octavia front and rear. Are you consider a vrs rear bumper? Would have been nice I think.

Edited by thagoo

• 3 weeks later...

I was suggested to bring the car when going to the Post Office! Great idea and good to have a “stationwagon”

New SRS-Tec Wide fenders arrived, should give some more clearance in the front :-)

32989278664_b8d4629e03_k.jpg

32989503774_a460f44f79_b.jpg

Edited by Oxboll
added photo
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Finally got the summer wheels mounted. Bright silver Bentleys with polished faces for the rest of the year, but will be back to titanium grey for next summer - This is a bit too bright for my taste, but I just can’t be bothered changing color on the wheels for the few months left of Danish summer 2017

Next on the list is mounting the SRS-Tec Wide fenders. 

34952844613_9776980d03_h.jpg

35593168492_c022b62058_h.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1