What's needed to facelift

As far as I know the differences are the bonnet, headlights and slightly different bumper shape, I don't know about transplanting post-FL parts onto a pre-FL body though I'm sure someone has either done it or tried it.

• Like 1

That should be all I need, thanks :)

I've got a pre-facelift 2008 Fabia but it's got everything from a 2012 Monte Carlo edition, however the passenger side is damaged slightly so need a headlight and bonnet, wasn't sure what year or model I could get them from.

The headlights are different - I think the wings are the same. See my pic - the silver Fabia is a pre-fl, mine is the white '12 plate facelift mode. Shows the side profile of the wing, and the corner of the headlights.

post-43793-0-53839000-1465547788_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think he means any MK2 Face Lift bonnet he is struggling to find.

& 'Monte Carlo' Facelift Headlights.

As it is, mostly it is vRS & Monte Carlo that are needing replacement bonnets, as there might be only 10,000 in the UK 

and the amount sustaining front end damage is higher with them than compared to any other Fabia types.

• Like 1

I think he means any MK2 Face Lift bonnet he is struggling to find.

& 'Monte Carlo' Facelift Headlights.

As it is, mostly it is vRS & Monte Carlo that are needing replacement bonnets, as there might be only 10,000 in the UK

and the amount sustaining front end damage is higher with them than compared to any other Fabia types.

Due to the nature of the volatile beast with unpredictable handling when coupled with such a high powered engine? ;):D :D.

• Like 2

Or just some going too fast for the conditions on not great tyres, with so so handling and not much in the way of brakes.

Maybe even just someone not seeing or hearing them coming even with those DRL's or uprated lights & exhausts that are so common.

• Like 1

There's a full front end from a green vrs for sale on eBay. That'll make it a fl

indeed, its less than 5 mile from me, first results on ebay, however at over £750 im not paying it, the parts are damaged and the wrong colour :)

I have... a replacement Monte Carlo front bumper, replacement wing and drivers headlight. so only need a bonnet and passenger headlight.