vRS230 Exhaust Alignment

Just picked up my new vRS230 and have noticed the two exhausts are not aligned with each other (The actual exhausts, not the trim). I checked on another 230 at the dealer and that was also misaligned. Is this normal? Unique to 230? or just bad luck. I've measured mine and the RH exhaust is 1.2" lower than the left. It's booked back at the dealer to see if they can do anything about it, and maybe i'm being pedantic but surely they should be closer to alignment than that?

Will post pic when I've worked out how

This is before realignment. They were fine on vertical centres (camera angle required to get them both in distorts that) but the RH one was 1.2" lower.

Haven't got a picture after yet as Wifey's taken it to work today

post-144499-0-66894800-1466065459_thumb.jpg

Regarding the exhaust sound, This is my first vRS (or even Skoda) so can't compare it to standard but it sounded quite fruity when Wifey drove off this morning. You don't get to hear much inside - I think i'm right in thinking you only get farts on DSG OR does it happen when you're pushing hard to get it on manual? (First thousand miles almost done so will be trying harder soon).

The only only reference I have was driving a vRS up the hill on Launch day at Goodwood Festival of Speed three years ago, but senses were all at full tilt then!

• Like 1

Will be the same volume, it'll miss the upchange farts. No idea why they couldn't carry something similar over. My current C4 pops, bangs and crackles and is manual although the exhaust is a custom aftermarket affair.