Seats Mk1

Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

My eyes got the better of and I bought these thinking they would fit my FL Octavia but will not in any way at all. So....they need to go.

post-129887-0-59939300-1465651166_thumb.jpgpost-129887-0-24847200-1465651190_thumb.jpg

Need to add a price.

Apologies folks.  Lookingfor  £150 and I'm taking a hit on these at this price as it cost me to have them delivered too. I work Edinburgh and live along the East Coast.  Parcel2ship will give you an idea on costs. I have a pallet for them to go on.

Don't know about the Fabia, hopefully someone on here can help with other platforms etc. It's a fair price..

Thanks as I need some new ones to upgrade mine but because of distance I can't buy these [emoji24] a great price and great example of them too [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Folks I still have these seats and will be in Chester Monday 4th July for three days and driving back up to Scotland. So if you know anyone on this forum or other Skoda or Van. Get in touch. £150 is a bargain.

• 2 weeks later...

Fitment wise these are the same as MK4 Golf

So can be fitted to a Fabia if you swap the bases. It's s bit of work, there is a guide on here.

Tech1e.....I've tried finding the said guide but really struggling. I've got some one wanting to buy them for his mk1 Fabia but the rails completely not the same. Any help from you or thw whole Forum on this to help out the buyer and me would be much appreciated. He's local too so I'm holding onto them for him. SOS......!!!!!!

The seats are still for sale..... seems to be a bother for some folks even at a bargain. £150

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Oooooops...........£50 quid only need them gone. Pleas bear in mind where I live as it will be another £50 to have them collected..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seats still for sale @ £50. Going to into the skip shortly even after being on ebay....no door cards.

If you have facebook, stick them on the VAG parts Scotland page, chances are someone will have them.

www.facebook.com/groups/146725522204027

Edited by Jaspire