2013 Fabia Monte Carlo Colours

Hi

I've been searching for a Monte Carlo for my daughter and they are usually white, red, dark grey, black or silver with the occasional yellow. Today I saw a solid grey one (Reaction colour, I think). I was surprised by that one and it got me wondering what colours were available. I guess it's in the brochure but I couldn't find a download of that anywhere.

Cheers

Hi

I've been searching for a Monte Carlo for my daughter and they are usually white, red, dark grey, black or silver with the occasional yellow. Today I saw a solid grey one (Reaction colour, I think). I was surprised by that one and it got me wondering what colours were available. I guess it's in the brochure but I couldn't find a download of that anywhere.

Cheers

Meteor Grey i think its called (:

Guest BigJase88

I have a red 105 tsi

So wish it was white or black or dark grey.

Least it isnt yellow i suppose

I have a red one, well kinda but red's so common round here I was compelled to change it, still makes me smile when I see it next to the wife's Silver Hippo.

I quite like the red but prefer the white. I have warned my daughter that she will need to wash the car every 10 minutes or so.

Demanded a red one when I went for mine, they only had black, white and grey in stock so I got them to bring a red one from another dealership. 105 BHP 1.2TSI is a great engine. My dad has a 105 BHP 1.6 TDI Monte in white but I love red, no question about it. I'd only have a Monte in red or yellow.

Snetterton%204_zpsljgqvdet.jpg

I'd get a set of these rally flaps to save washing every journey.

IMG_0037_zpsgr3eqjrl.jpg

Very effective:

IMG_0042_zpsjatwgxgl.jpg

All that splatter that is on the bottom of the flap would have been on the bumper, and that was after 1 trip to work.

Link to the flaps if you're interested:

http://www.performancecreations.co.uk/skoda-fabia-mk2-monte-carlo-2011-on-mudflaps-1297-p.asp

Demanded a red one when I went for mine, they only had black, white and grey in stock so I got them to bring a red one from another dealership. 105 BHP 1.2TSI is a great engine. My dad has a 105 BHP 1.6 TDI Monte in white but I love red, no question about it. I'd only have a Monte in red or yellow.

Snetterton%204_zpsljgqvdet.jpg

I'd get a set of these rally flaps to save washing every journey.

IMG_0037_zpsgr3eqjrl.jpg

Very effective:

IMG_0042_zpsjatwgxgl.jpg

All that splatter that is on the bottom of the flap would have been on the bumper, and that was after 1 trip to work.

Link to the flaps if you're interested:

http://www.performancecreations.co.uk/skoda-fabia-mk2-monte-carlo-2011-on-mudflaps-1297-p.asp

Performance Creations definitely get my approval, mud flaps fitted front & rear to my wife's Monte 2014 Estate Tdi, very effective.

Edited by keithw
  • Like 1