TRUST GROUP 'VIP' EVENT

Morning All,

Received a letter in the post this morning to say that my local Trust Skoda Group have invited me to a 'VIP' weekend where there will be 'special' discounts on all new and used cars, some will even be below cost price :nerd:. Are these events worth going to? I am looking to change my Rapid in around 6 months so might be worth seeing what they can do, I bet these deals still aren't as good as car wow or drive the deal......

Edited by Matt17121991

You'll almost certainly be better spending the time shopping on the internet than visiting the event.

I trawled the "40 biggest dealer groups in Britain" over a couple of hours to get the best prices on the Toledo and the Ibiza, then got the closest one to price-match.

MInd you, both the SEAT dealers we bought from now bombard us with SPECIAL OFFERS and VIP EVENTS too - especially when they have old models to clear or a reg plate change coming up.

• 3 weeks later...

used to get them from skoda, first one was only a matter of months after I bought my GLII, had one from Hyundai, I was in the area, walked in nothing new walked out, did the same at skoda a couple of these events so don't bother now unless I am in the early stages of looking to get some info and basic pricing and their first offer PX figure