Newbie... Owner of a Fabia vrs mk1

JoeWils

Afternoon all,

First time posting on here so excuse any mistakes haha. A couple of months ago I bought a Mk1 Fabia vrs which I couldn't be happier with, I spent sometime searching the interweb for around a year to replace my first car (polo 9n 1.4) I had looked at the polo 9n GT TDI pd130 and the 9n3 polo pd130 but couldn't justify the prices people were asking for them so decided a Fabia would be next choice, I came across an ad for a tidy looking Fabia with full leathers and full service history instantly this caught my eye the next thing I knew I was on the phone to the owner (Tom Kidd) a briskoda member araging to view it, with the car being only around 20 miles away from me it didn't take long before I viewed it, with a good look around the car I fell in love! (I also fell in love with his 1380 mini and Land Rover). A couple of hours later I was the proud owner of the well kept Fabia, couldn't have bought the car off a nicer chap either!

I've covered 6,000 miles in the Fabia now and loving every minute of owning one, I'll be uploading pictures soon as I've done a full detail on the car, interior, engine bay and paintwork and she looks mint!

Plans for the Fabia are:

Front and rear bumper re-spray

Bonnet re-spray (stone chips)

Rear wheels re-spray

New turbo

Camshaft

Cambelt and water pump

A few questions will be being asked along the way so hope there's someone happy to help haha.